- Sun Giant - Fleet Foxes
- (Antichrist Television Blues) - The Arcade Fire
- Girl - Beck
- Quit Playing Games With My Heart - Backstreet Boys
- Concrete & Clay - Unit 4 + 2
- Get In My Car - 50 Cent
- Oxygen - Willy Mason
- The Purple Bottle - Animal Collective
- 15 Step - Radiohead
- Jesus, etc. - Wilco
- Samson - Regina Spektor
- Don’t Get Involved with Drugs - Chris Lilley
- Life on Mars - Seu Jorge
- Yours to Keep - Teddybears Stockholm
- North American Scum - LCD Soundsystem
- Pink Moon - Nick Drake
- Look After Me - Hot Chip
- I can’t decide: Across the Universe or Revolution 1 probably
- Needle In The Hay - Elliott Smith
- Rainbows in the Dark - Tilly and the Wall
The title of the playlist must be a quote from a movie.
1. A song from the last record you bought.
2. A “blues” song. Does not have to be from a blues record, but a song that is labeled “_________ blues”
3. A song that will get you going in the morning.
4. A song from one of the earliest records that you can remember listening to.
5. A song discovered from a film.
6. A song about transportation (cars, trains, planes, etc).
7. A song from an artist/band that you don’t normally like, with the exception of this one.
8. A song with a colour in the title.
9. A song with a number in the title.
10. A song that mentions a religious character/religion.
11. A song about a book (or books in general).
12. A funny song.
13. A cover song.
14. A song that you discovered through a mix tape given to you.
15. A song that reminds you of high school.
16. A song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day.
17. A song with the word “Look” in the title.
18. Your favourite Beatles song.
19. A song by someone who is now deceased.
20. Any song.
This is going to be fun. I’ll report back when I’ve completed it!
become a single mom at a younger age with a baby or a small child, or become a single mom later in life after you’ve raised your child with someone, and they’re nearly an adult?
during my music binge tonight, I realized how much Nothing to Worry About by Peter Bjorn & John makes me wants to gouge out my eardrums with tons of needles. I thought when it first came out “maybe it will grow on me”…NOPE. Oh and on top of it sucking in general, they played it on an episode of the Hills…
and SPEAKING of musical disappointment…”lets have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick”…VOMVOMVOMVOMVOM.
…I dont think you wanna know
3. When are things going to get better?
My training for some summer volunteer work is tomorrow night!
I’s okayyy, old folks, mama wirr herp youuuu!
Please, someone, hire me.